OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Amazon is all-in on games, and our mission is to be the most customer-obsessed company in the games industry. At Amazon Games, we’re creating compelling games like New World, a sandbox MMO set on a supernatural continent in the 17th century, The Lord of the Rings MMO, and our newly launched multiplayer shooter, Crucible. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team to help bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead product development of exciting features in our product roadmap, drive key business metrics, and develop requirements for innovative features that align with our business strategy. As a successful candidate, you will have experience managing complex businesses, solving technical challenges, and influencing key partner teams to drive initiatives to completion. You must be customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You must have the ability to quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
· Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
· Build relationship with upstream/downstream partner teams, working to influencing their roadmaps to support the product requirements
· Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, partner experience, performance and operational support load
· Collaborate with internal Amazon businesses to define new requirements and features for the product
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Convert data into actional changes in a live environment
· Interact with all aspects of game development to create requirements, roadmaps, strategy and tactics
· Develop on trend engagement and monetization loops that enhance our business results
· 4+ years live game product management
· 50+ live content releases
· 2+ major titles released or managed ($25m+ revenue)
· Clear, concise, accurate communication (both verbal and written) with audiences of varying technical abilities and business contexts.
· Deep understanding of game design, core loops and monetization vectors
· Passionate gamer with an emphasis on user generated content games and communities\Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen
· SQL proficiency
· Effective negotiator, make smart trade-offs (e.g., time vs. effort vs. features), and drive appropriate schedules
· Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence remote teams in multiple time zones
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.