Star Stable Entertainment creates immersive worlds to inspire every girl around the globe to be the hero of her own adventure. Through multiple touchpoints such as games, books, music, animation and stories our community celebrates the strength in sisterhood and builds friendships. We are now looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the Star Stable Franchise and help us make sure that our games and services are set up for maximal commercial success!
As a Sr. PMM, you will work closely with our game-making teams to help shape the future growth of the franchise, including new games and experiences, devices and geography expansions. You will work on the Star Stable franchise brand strategy for the portfolio of products we plan to launch and collaborate with our cross-functional marketing team to craft innovative go-to-market strategies.
Our ambition is to create more amazing experiences for players in the Star Stable universe. This means you will get to work closely with game teams on shaping the product roadmaps across the portfolio and use your board vision to orchestrate the go-to-market strategy for our live services, a new game or platform/device launches, or geographic expansions.
We want you to bring your experience in collaborating with development teams to engage early in the product development process with a goal of creating a clear product vision, reasons to play that resonate with the target audience and a smooth player journey for all games in this franchise.
We believe that your experience launching and/or growing products and brands will be a huge asset as you work with the brand design team on brand execution elements (such as visual identity, logos, tone and brand copy).
If you are a marketing leader who has experience translating player and business insight into marketable and commercial recommendations to shape the future of games and experiences, we would love to talk to you!
The profile we are looking for
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have spent a few years partnering with product development on shaping and marketing consumer-facing products or services. We also think that you have:
- Marketing experience within brand and/or product strategy, which includes product positioning, go to market planning, creative brand development, player and audience insight and SWOT and/or competitive analysis.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to influence and inspire others.
- Project management experience. You can plan and keep both long-term and short-term deliverables going.
- Strong business acumen that enables you to evaluate business cases and/or opportunities and prioritize actions. You can easily assess what features will drive the most player delight and engagement.
- Curiosity and openness to feedback. You are able to pick up great ideas and can put forward suggestions based on feedback received from internal and external sources.
- Passion about insights and research. You continuously identify target audience insights, youth-focused trends, platform best practices/opportunities, global and local marketplace insights and competitive analysis and translate them into meaningful product updates/releases to the internal team(s).
- A player-centric mindset and understanding of the importance of maintaining a good understanding of our products, services and the target audience.
What we offer
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female-identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.