OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are on a journey to create a new IKEA. An IKEA that is more affordable, accessible and sustainable, and that lives up to our vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”. As part of this, Ingka is undergoing a business transformation. The HR part of this transformation is referred to as “People Operations Transformation” (POT). The POT initiative aims to implement a new HR operating model to ensure that we become a world-class employer that provides world-class co-worker experiences.
To achieve this, we need to strengthen our Digital People Domain we are looking for a Product owner to join the People Management area leading the People Delivery Management product team. As we are in the beginning of the journey you will have the possibility to shape and implement the direction and approach for the area. During the coming years we will modernize our ways of working and our digital landscape using ServiceNow solution one core component. Our overall ambition is to provide an integrated, seamless and personalized employment experience.
To be successful we believe you have proven experience from similar roles, where you have obtained strong skills in terms of people leadership and leading best-practices within digital product development. In addition to immense experience in working in an Agile or DevOps working set-up, proven analytical skills and experience making decisions is crucial. We believe you have strong communication and collaboration skills and abilities to partner with business- as well as technical stakeholders. Furthermore, you should have strong business acumen and a good understanding of technology. You understand the complexity of a global company as well as the need of simplicity and standardization – while not comprising the co-worker experience.
Other qualifications we are looking for:
● You possess strategic thinking, while being able to execute as well
● Strong leadership skills and experience from navigating in matrix organizations
● You are self-motivated with a strong focus on delivery of user value
● Driven, but with a collaborative mindset meaning you don't win, unless your team wins
● Well organized with great attention to detail
● You are a “do-er”, willing to work hands-on including stepping in to work directly with a development team in a product role if needed
● You have strong influencing skills and can navigate a complex organization
● Preferably significant experience within several of the capabilities; recruitment, competence & development, payroll, mobility and benefits.
● Preferably knowledge of the OKR framework (Objectives & Key Results)
● Willingness to travel – to a certain extent and as conditions allow
● Excellent communicator in English
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
You will take a key role leading the development and implementation of innovative digital products and contribute to our business goals alongside other dedicated colleagues. Key activities to achieve this will be to set and deliver the product vision. You will also build and lead a team of highly talented product team. You will have close collaboration partners within People & Culture, the technology team, the UX and Data experts and our markets across the world. You will lead, guide and coach in Agile development, product thinking and value realization – and you will share your knowledge and experience not only in your own area, but also across the People Domain.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are just now putting together an amazing team to deliver on the People, Digital and Retail strategy.
In this position you will have the opportunity to not only shape the area around HR Core, but also influence the People Management sub domain and the entire People Domain.
In this role you will report to the Product Manager for the People Management sub-domain, Joakim Henriksson.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding the role, recruitment process or other practicalities please get in touch with our recruiter Jaap van Montfort via Jaap.van.Montfort@ingka.ikea.com or via (+46)0723947409).
We are looking forward to receiving your application!