OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Experis IT erbjuder kompetensförsörjning av chefer och specialister inom IT via konsultverksamhet, rekrytering och projektlösningar. Genom att kombinera vår branscherfarenhet med vår kunskap om människans potential får vi såväl individer som verksamheter att växa och utvecklas. Experis IT finns på ett 30-tal orter i Sverige och i mer än 50 länder världen över.
As the Senior Professional Network Engineer you will be employed as a consultant by Experis, working in a temporary position for our client in Stockholm. The consultant assignment starts immediately and lasts for six months, with possibilities of being extended.
The Senior Professional Network Engineer designs, supports, coordinates, controls and operates internal data or voice communication systems or specialized components of a network whether data, voice or video including Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), and voice systems by conducting such activities as planning, configuring, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting and tuning network infrastructure which might include routers, switches, gateways, firewall systems, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, private branch exchanges (PBXs), voice mail, call management systems (CMS) and network security devices. He/she also provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in data, voice or video networks
- Experience working with local area network systems and technical infrastructure communication issues
- Experience working with network systems and networking principles, data, voice or video
- Experience working with network software and hardware, data, voice or video
- Experience working with multiple technical platforms (e.g., mainframe, two-tiered client-server, three-tiered clientserver)
- Possess Department of Defense (DoD) security access and/or DoD security clearance
Other qualifications we see that you possess:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Skilled in time, priority and task management
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Leadership skills to assist less experienced personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with technical problems
- Willingness to travel
The position will most likely be filled before application end date why we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about the position or the role as a consultant through Experis, don´t hesitate to contact consultant manager Kristin Hauge at +46 8 764 24 05 or email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 708 67 77
031-708 76 81