OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Senior Program Planner to join our passionate team in Stockholm.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
Northvolt’s Battery Systems business unit is developing, industrializing and producing energy storage solutions targeted at the grid storage, industrial equipment and portable electrical equipment. Our solutions range from modular components to complete scalable systems. We offer a range of building blocks, packs and racks as well as complete scalable systems to support various battery business needs.
Northvolt’s Battery Systems has launched a new Program for the mass production of battery modules and racks and covering of the following workstreams:
- Product design
- Product and process prototyping and testing
- Supply of production materials and capex equipment
- Product and process industrialization
- Manufacturing process engineering & factory design
- Factory construction and commissioning
As Senior Program Planner, you will be responsible to establish, optimize and maintain up-to-date the integrated time plan for the Program that will clearly reflect the dependencies between the different program activities.
- Develop, optimize and maintain overall time plan for the Program and detailed time schedule for each work stream
- Manage progress measurement (Northvolt and external partners) and produce weekly reports to monitor progress
- Run and manage scheduling coordination, both internally as well as externally
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Apply with CV or your complete LinkedIn profile.
- A Relevant University Degree (B.Sc. / M.Sc. or similar)
- 10+ years as planner in demanding projects for product industrialization and/or infrastructure or industrial facility construction.
- Experience in MS Project, Primavera and similar tools is a plus but not required
- Preferably having worked in multi-cultural environment
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
- Highly organized and result driven
- Strong understanding of cultural fit and its implications
- Has a can do-attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.