OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Discover the opportunity to join a new stand-alone business. Wibe Group has a portfolio of long-established brands for Cable Support going back to 1929. In May 2021, Wibe Group started the process of creating a stand-alone business operation with production and sales offices with more than 300 employees in 10 European countries. Join us for a challenging journey to further develop our brands and ourselves in the best interest of our customers.
AB WIBE is looking for a
Senior Project Leader- Mora, SE
We are looking for a Senior project leader who is responsible for drive different types of projects from inception through implementation. Coordinate with cross-functional teams, meet customer expectation. One needs to develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and reporting to Senior Project Manager.
Responsibilities for Senior Project Leader:
· Lead and execute medium and large-scale Change management projects and customized projects.
· One should be able to work effectively and collaborate between different factories, across multiple departments and levels inside the company.
· Drive the project team throughout the lifecycle of the project (initiation, planning, execution, and release) including task planning, monitoring progress and deliverables until completion.
· Perform Risk assessment and skilled in early detection and resolution of risks. Be proactive to build a strong and focused team in the project execution.
· Ensure effective communication with all internal and external stakeholders and within the project team.
· Act as primary point of contact for the internal and external customer, and maintain project team interaction (correspondences, emails, calls, meetings) to ensure consistent execution and customer satisfaction.
· Take full accountability over project (Timeline, Cost, and Quality) including Co-ordination, leading directions, Commitment from stake holders as per forecast.
· Build business case including CAPEX, OPEX to present to the Management team for approval of the project and track the project expenses.
· Systematic review of deviations against specifications, or project changes impacting the project timelines and commitments.
· Organize stage gate reviews with the Change management Board for the decisions of the key milestones in the project.
· Project documentation – Charter, specifications, technical documents, field reports, qualification plan should be well organized and connected to the project.
· Conduct lessons learnt sessions within the project team to close project documentation.
A successful candidate should have a qualified university degree level in relevant discipline (Engineering and/or Business) with minimum 12 years strong track record of work experience in an international work environment. Preferred Certifications CAPM/ Project management role for minimum 8 years and have handled Industrial deployments multi-site projects. Experienced user of project management software tools (MS Project, Project management tools).
You need to have the ability to own and follow through on commitments to completion and build an excellent customer relationship, both internal and external, and strong collaboration with project and change management teams.
Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must, Swedish language would be valuable.
Please contact recruiting manager Göran Paulsson, Senior Project Manager, +46 (0)72 401 1519 for more information about the position.
Welcome with Your application latest 31 of August to wibe-group.com/about-us/careers-at-wibe-group