Star Stable Entertainment is the home of the #1 fastest-growing horse adventure game in the world - Star Stable Online. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and our Day 1 mission - to inspire girls and young women, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to create a more inclusive gaming environment.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will empower our users with a high quality engine so that they can provide awesome content to our players! You will be an essential part of our Engine team, collaborating closely with our embedded QA and the rest of the engineering team.
What does it mean to be a Senior QA Engineer at Star Stable Entertainment?
Being a QA at Star Stable Entertainment means that you will be an integral part of a development team and work closely with many different development disciplines. You will also have the chance to learn and work closely with our proprietary engine and tools.
We are looking for someone with:
- Automation experience, leading the automation initiatives especially with focus on engineering.
- Create and maintain automated tests running on CI/CD pipelines in continuous builds.
- Experience in performance testing.
- Solid experience with source control management tools (e.g. Perforce, Git)
- Collaborate with a passionate team of engineers and QA, providing the right frameworks and tools to create a stable testing environment.
- Strong experience in Test Planning and Execution.
It’s considered a plus if you also have:
- Experience working within the Game Industry and/or show interest in the Game industry.
- Experience in test management and leading process improvement.
- Experience working on multiple platforms such as MacOS, mobile, Linux, and Windows.
To thrive in this role, we believe that you…
- Have a critical mindset and like to give suggestions for improvement.
- Show a team-oriented approach
- Should be driven and proactively find out help and advocate for quality
- Have good analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Have a passion for leadership, coaching, and mentoring people in your team.
- Have Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games and entertainment experiences for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
Sounds exciting? Reach out and apply! We are super curious to hear more about you!