Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform - with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone - from big banks and fintechs to startups - to build the future of financial services across Europe.
About our Teams:
We are looking for experienced engineers to some of these teams:
Finance Management - Our mission is to enable financial institutions to build smart and intuitive personal finance management applications that give their customers tools and personalised insights to better manage their money. We do this by providing fully fledged products as well APIs that allow for our customers to develop features based on our advanced data models. Our team has software engineers and also data scientists that provide best in class machine learning solutions.
Accounts - Our mission is to store and expose account data ingested by Tink’s customers and aggregated from the thousands of financial institutions we connect to. With this data we build products and APIs to solve problems like account aggregation, account verification, and balance checks, and we support other Tink products. We process data for millions of accounts for companies like SEB, American Express, PayPal, Adyen and Crypto.com, and are a core piece of Tink’s platform.
Connectivity - Our team creates software agents integrating data from 3400+ financial institutions. They ultimately focus on continual service improvements and enable real-time transactions and payment processing all around Europe and provide seamless authentication flows.
What you will do:
- You will help us to drive our reliable, scalable and highly distributed open banking products to different markets using your technical leadership.
- Build products from the ground up. Taking an idea and making it a reality.
- Collaborate not only with other software engineers but also data scientists to provide best in class machine learning solutions.
- Together with your team, you will deploy software multiple times per day.
- Work with our technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker, gRPC, and MySQL, and much more.
- Innovate around new features and measure how these features perform, being instrumental in bringing the Product Vision to life.
- Collaborate and build high-quality products by following good engineering practices.
- Designs software following industry best practices.
- Coach junior colleagues and guide the team to solve problems.
What we offer you:
Together with your high performing team, you will be working with the biggest banks all over Europe and help them integrate with our robust open banking platform. We are now a part of VISA which also means that we are going to enter a new phase in our growth, you will be a part of our entering to new markets.
What we’re looking for:
- You are an experienced Software Engineer with a primary focus in Java or Go.
- You have worked in a scalable, product-based environment.
- You are used to working with CI/CD and DevOps methodologies and tools.
- You have experience with Agile methodologies and understand the value of tracking engineering key metrics.
- You have a passion for what you do. You want to better the product you are working on as well as your knowledge and skills.
- You work well with others and enjoy collaboration between teams.
- You are proactive and have experience in monitoring and problem resolution.
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers - it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe - and the world - have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget