OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Senior SW Design Engineer who is experienced in function block-based scripting and programming in a high-level language, preferably Python coding.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customer.
What you'll do:
● Use technical knowledge within vehicle software design to help the team with the implementation of software download flow for aftermarkets systems (e.g. VIDA and OverTheAir).
● Develop software in a cross functional, international agile team, in a creative, innovative, and interdisciplinary environment.
● Work with the development of scripts, coded with both an internal language and Python.
● Build applications, often in close collaboration with designers, to optimize trade-offs between technical functionality and end-user experience.
● Pioneer reliability and efficiency of the existing codebase, platforms, and/or core systems and make an impact on the direction and scope of technical vision within your stream.
● Maintaining a close relationship with Competence Group Leads and Architecture & Standards teams to ensure the latest guidelines and guardrails are followed when developing digital products/services/platforms.
Who you are:
● Have a master’s degree in Electrical, Software Engineering, or equivalent area of education and must have relevant working experience.
● Good knowledge of SW testing with test tools such as Canalyzer/CANoe and data analytics in systems like Power BI.
● Uses systematic debugging to diagnose all issues within a set of related domains and leads to fostering a culture of observability and monitoring across several teams.
● Knowledge of Leverages DevOps techniques and Experience with DevOps tools like GitLab, Gerrit, and Jenkins.
● Must have a Swedish driver’s license and can communicate well in English.
● Excellent communication, teamwork skills, inter-personal and Organizational skills.
● Regularly works across teams to build a culture for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling.