OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you passionate about PEGA system?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a central part when building the Pega Center of Excellence. Serving the Business areas with Pega expertise guidance.
- Responsible for expanding the Pega service at Pega CoE together with the team.
- Collaborate with other Pega lead architects in the business areas
- Participate in daily work and networking with business areas
- Act as consultant for questions in Pega architect
- Partner with solution architect(s) in the bank to deliver the Architecture compliance guidelines, security requirements
- Collaborate with Pega Systems external vendor taking the next step for the Pega CoE
What is needed in this role:
- Mileage from working as a Pega SSA in a leading position
- Bring in design/development best practices
- Ensure development of robust & scalable technical solutions with Reusable components
- Ability to mentor new team members
- Prior experience on JIRA, Jenkins, JMS, REST APIs, Pega Upgrade would be preferred
- Extensive experience in SW development life cycle including operations
- Have deep understanding of application structure including hardware and integrations to systems.
- Can lead and guide trouble shooting of complex problems
- Be strong in communication as you will be in contact with many different departments internally as well as external consultants and vendors.
- Fluent in English and preferably in Swedish as well.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field. Knowledge on cloud technologies like Azure and AWS is an advantage
Join our team and ...
be part of the Pega CoE journey! We work with large and complex Pega systems, Enterprise layers, Automation and Continuous Delivery. The PEGA platform is a central platform in several business areas at Swedbank; LC&I, Insurance, Digital Banking and KYC. You will be part of a prioritized and strategic visions for Swedbank." Ylva Ocklind, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 05.04.2021.
Recruiting manager: Ylva Ocklind, +46 73 089 47 35
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.