OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
Computing Architecture is responsible for the in-vehicle electrical architecture design including topology, function allocation, vehicle mode management, signal database and network management.
In this role you will be working with the electrical architecture for the future Geely, Lynk&Co, Volvo & Lotus electrical platforms. You will work close to Geely’s Architecture team in China and once possible travelling may be required.
• Participate in architectural / functional / concept investigations for future and
current Geely / Volvo / Lynk&Co electrical systems.
• Lead resolution of electrical system issues on future platforms.
• Guide module owners in best practice design.
• Act to resolve disputes and make tradeoffs.
• Responsible for overseeing, guide and approve function allocation.
• Responsible to find common solutions cross-platform and to reduce complexity.
• Support to create System Design Descriptions.
• Support cross-company “process, methods & tools” development.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. eng.
• At least 5 years’ experience from automotive industry.
• Experience in System Safety (ISO26262) is very advantageous.
• Good experience of automotive electrical system development.
• Experience with any GEEA / SPA2 / GPA projects is very advantageous.
• Experience in Systemweaver / Carweaver / SETool is very advantageous.
• Experience in Power Supply is advantageous.
• Experience in PMTi work is advantageous.
• Good competence of in-vehicle communication and SW engineering.
• Experience from Volvo Car or CEVT projects is very advantageous.
Open for discussion to select employment or subcontractor role.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.