OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
On behalf of our client, Poolia Engineering is now searching for an experienced technical customer support for an assignment south of Stockholm. Do you have a degree in engineering and experience of quality? Selection and interviews are ongoing, so please apply today! Welcome to Poolia.
The Senior Technical Customer Support will facilitate and drive quality planning activities aimed at identifying and improving manufacturing, quality, and customer issues. This requires a strong understanding of quality and statistical tools, and experience in their practical application. Employee will be expected to make decisions supported by data analysis and thorough investigation.
This position must interface effectively, and build cooperative working relationships with all departments, key customers, and other internal divisions and operating sites. The Senior Technical Customer Support is expected to promote and support a culture focused on quality, ensuring product conformance, process compliance, and an overall focus on customer satisfaction. This position will drive continuous improvement in manufacturing processes and systems.
A few examples of your tasks:
- Identify and lead improvement projects targeted at top contributors to quality defects and variability.
- Lead and support cross-functional failure investigations to identify root cause and corrective and preventative action utilizing advanced problem solving tools (8D, 5 Why, DMAIC, FMEA)
- Lead and support customer discussions related to failures; often high priority and high visibility. Ensure timely and effective responses to customer issues where responsible.
- Monitor and report key performance metrics related to quality
- Develop, maintain and analyze internal quality metrics as well as data related to customer investigations
To qualify for this role, you are fluent in Swedish and English. You are also fluent in English technical-report writing. You have excellent communication, documentation and teamwork skills. You exhibit a positive attitude and initiative. We also think that you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in manufacturing and quality, preferably in a chemical or printing industry.
- Good knowledge of technical and manufacturing concepts.
- Understands the dynamics of working in a cross-cultural, multi-site organization.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Understand the principles and comply with practice of Lean Manufacturing, 5S Methodology and Continuous Improvement.
- Expericence of working with LEAN is an advantage.
GMP experience is a merit.