We are seeking a senior test engineer who is passionate about making code testable for a customer project in Gothenburg. Together with your team you will be responsible for the quality of the solutions and services that they deliver to their customers.
We believe that you have experience from working as a tester in an agile team with everything from requirements to operations using test methodology and test frameworks at all test levels. Also that you see the benefit of the combination of test automation and exploratory testing. You are driven and like to improve and develop frameworks and tools that can be used to automate tests. We are happy to see that you understand and have experience of working with architecture.
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- You are a tech savvy tester who likes to build test automation frameworks.
- Experience of Java development and Cloud (AWS) from a tester perspective.
- Exploratory testing experience.
- Agile testing mindset!
- Experience of build automation tool (e.g. Maven)
- Experience of source control tool (e.g. Git)
- Experience of unit testing (e.g. JUnit, Mockito)
- Experience of monitoring tool (e.g. Datadog)
Nice to have skills, knowledge and experience
- Swedish language
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests.
- You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions.
- As person you are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver.
- You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work.
- You must be a Swedish, Nordic, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.
- This role is initially remote, with on-site work expected later.
- Must be able to attend meetings using online tools.
- Must be able to attend occasional meetings in Gothenburg.
Start: Per agreement
Duration: Per agreement
We also accept sub-contractors registered in Sweden for this role. In such case please state your all-inclusive hourly rate in SEK when applying.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position.
How to apply
It is important that you create a good statement of upp to 100 words about how you will succeed in the role and why we should choose you.
We prefer detailed CVs in Word format with plenty of information and details. Avoid PDFs because in many cases they are not fully searchable.
Describe relevant previous projects and assignments in detail. How you did it is more important than what you did. A good structure is:
- What the situation was
- The work you and the team did
- What the results were
- What techniques, technologies and tools you used
Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback.