At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future.
We are now looking for a Senior UX Designer/ Service Designer that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world and change our clients - and us - for the better.
We believe that you are a people’s person, thrive in a setting where a lot of things are happening, want to explore new opportunities, and create great digital experiences. We think you have background within design and innovation at an agency or consultancy company.
You will be part of our growing Digital Experience & Advisory team and work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a large team with skills ranging from digital strategy, project management and UX/service design to software development and emerging tech. We also have a long history of working with embedded software to create connected and smart products.
What you’ll do
- Perform user research
- Facilitate workshops
- Analyse and define requirements
- Design and prototype solutions
- User and usability validation
- Concept development
- Meeting clients / evangelism / pitching
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive design feedback.
- And having quite a bit of fun.
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- You got 5 years or more in a design related position
- You know your service design / ux by heart
- Visual eye that appreciates craft and attention to detail
- You got a good understanding of technical possibilities
- Good prototyping skills
- Travelling from time to time is OK
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, Invision Prototypr, Adobe XD, Figma or similar tools.
- Experience within digital services and interface development
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English
At Semcon, you will have great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: collaboration, balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Kenneth to learn more!
Head of Digital Experience & Advisory[email protected]