Northab is looking for Service Owner - Cyber Security for our customer in Stockholm
Duration: 04-Mar-2021 - 15-Aug-2021
Language- English and fluency in any nordic language
What you will do-
The role will have a high customer and management interaction to secure services through strategic initiatives, updates, and upgrades. Included in the role is to understand and suggest improvements of the global GSSC services that provide the most value and to be an interaction point driving the solutions forward.
In close partnering with our internal customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the IT infrastructure's quality and efficiency and plan for future growth.
You have an essential role in serving as the point of escalation and collecting feedback and requirements from customers and other stakeholders. You contribute to driving a standard secure network infrastructure design and architecture, being compliant with related policies.
Within your responsibilities includes securing that processes and routines are well defined and documentation being correctly updated.
- Five years or more years of combined SOC, financial, operational, compliance, and IT audit experience
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
- Understanding of the laws and regulations associated with privacy, NIST, HIPAA, and SEC-regulated entities, and the use of technology controls to meet these requirements
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
Education And Experience
- Experience in of the following: SIEM, EDR, SOAR, Vulnerability Intelligence or Behavioral Analysis
- CISA or CISSP certification; CPA or experience and ability to obtain a CPA license
- Understanding of incident response and Cyber Kill Chain
- ITIL v3/v4 experience
- Experience working within a SOC
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel
- Highly organized, Pro-active, Self-motivated, Excellent team player with a positive mindset
- Profound communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders in a global organization
- Extensive experience from working in a global organization