OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Hitachi Rail is now looking for this key position to strengthen their engineering organization within the railway business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, but competence centers are located all over the world, so it requires some flexibility to travel.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Define and perform signaling tests part of an overall T&C plan of a signaling project.
• Support the Commissioning Manager in the definition, organization and execution of the commissioning activities relevant to a project. This can go until the full definition of a T&C plan for a simple & medium signaling project
• Define and Write Signaling Tests procedures
• Ensure that the delivered test and commissioning documents are available in the required format for her/ his scope
• Manage and lead the assigned resources in order to perform the tests activities
• Perform the specific tests required by Rams & Eng
• Report to the Commissioning Manager, non compliances and delays of commissioning activities
• Issue the tests reports of the tests performed
• Mark up documents to issue the as-built Commissioning drawings
• Ensure that the Health & Safety regulations applicable to her/ his area are applied
On time, on quality and on budget delivery of contractual milestones
Existence of up to date project interface, configuration and requirements documentation
Electrical/electronic/computer engineering or IT qualifications/university degree or equivalent technical background
3 to 5 years of engineering experience
Good Swedish and English skills are mandatory
Team player and strong inter relationship capability
Eager to work in an international environment