Are you social, structured and like to keep track of several tasks at the same time? The role as Site Administrator for wind turbine assembly projects includes following tasks:
• First point of contact at the compound for customers, contractors, delivers and site personnel
• Weekly update of Time & Expense report (EAC – cost estimate at project completion)
• Creation and check of Site Reports
• Printing, scanning and other bookkeeping related activities
• Regular update and administration of database (GE Box)
• Purchase order requisition for site material
• General site management support
• Translation English – Swedish (occasional)
• Stop the line when considered contrary to the health and safety considerations of site personnel
• Commercial apprenticeship or bachelor´s degree or equivalent high-school knowledge or experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
• Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
• Previous experience in a Project Site will be a plus
About the position
As an administrator at GE Renewable Energy, your main tasks will be to handle administrative tasks in various programs with good computer skills. As an employee, you receive training and introduction to be able to quickly provide good service and administrative assistance to your department.
You get many nice colleagues and a positive work environment where a lot happens. The service involves travel time to your office.
We are looking for two Site Administrators for projects in Blåbergsliden (start date in May) and Aura Nysätra (start date in June). The projects will continue for at least 7 months.
About GE Renewable Energy
"GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth´s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water; delivering green electrons to power the world´s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products, grid solutions and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world."
Welcome to apply! Send us your application as soon as possible. We need your personal letter and CV in English.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Jenny Lundberg, Recruiter, 073-684 71 19, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-598 981 58
08-598 980 22
08-598 980 00