OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Qualified Controller for Konecranes Lifttrucks, Sweden
Konecranes Lifttrucks AB develop, builds and sells heavy Lift Trucks for general industry and port operations. The company holds a leading position in the world market which also include worldwide spare parts operations and service support functions.
More information can be found at: www.kclifttrucks.com
What we expect from you:
The position report to the Finance Director for Konecranes Lift Trucks, and will be based in Markaryd, Sweden. You will have two main responsibilities
Spare Parts Operations
• Act as Business Controller for our worldwide spare parts operations with sites in several countries all over the world, a truly international responsibility.
• Duties involve financial planning & analysis as well as cordination of financial reporting with controllers around the world.
• Act as the financial specialist and support parts operations management throughout the business.
• Perform operative monthly financial reporting for orders / sales as well as PnL & Balance Sheet.
• Continous analysis for accounts receivables, which also include claim handling.
• Profit analysis for orders and actual manuafactured products and development projects.
• Run Net Working Capital rationalization projects.
• Be part of credit approval processes for customers.
• Run the annual planning & forecast processes together with the Finance Director.
• Monthly cost analysis for functions and projects on site.
• Support our Management Team with various financial analysis from time to time.
• Take part in external and internal audits and implementation of financial controls for the business.
Why join us?
We offer you an international environment with great colleagues. As a world leading trademark Konecranes offers a variety of opportunities of personal developmen for all employees. We put trust in people and believe that each and everyone of us make a difference. Learn more about Konecranes as an employer and what your future colleagues have to say by checking career stories in Youtube Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AklPBQd_p0I or our site www.konecranes.com in Careers: Meet our people.
What should you bring?
You have miniumum 5 years working experience. Knowledge from controller activities from a bigger industrial corporation is highly preferred.
You have a university degree in finance, preferably leaning towards industrial finance controlling. General knowledge of financial accounting is a must.
We welcome you to apply via our career site latest the 30th of november. We appreciate early applications and reserve a right to finalize the recruitment process once the suitable candidate for the role has been identified.
For further information about the products we offer to container handling industry, check out our video in Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO8dINR8WGc
For further information about the role please contact our Finance Director Mats Ekman,
Telephone: + 46 702 65 33 05 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
070-557 33 03