OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank.
Job ID: 1030
Would you like to grab a challenging opportunity in Software Development team of Group Function Technology? If this job description is matching your expertise & experience then please apply for the job.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
This opportunity is in Data-Warehousing Shared Services where we are working on providing best in class tools for data management of Nordea Static Data. working with ETL solution on cloud based SaaS Snowflake service and define data and work environment for Data management. working on creating the logical and physical data models. playing a valuable role in our Agile team by designing and developing solutions in our project that meet business requirements.
You’ll join the development team that cooperates closely with the Product Owner and other business representatives. The role is based in Stockholm (Sweden) where you will be sitting with parts of the team, while other parts are geographically distributed across Nordics & Poland.
You will be doing following activities:
* Lead developer on our IT Development Box (hands on development + technical coaching of other developers) for a different business areas
* Maintain and define best practices, design patterns etc. and ensure quality and stability of our overall solutions
* End2end data & analytics solution design and development/implementation
* Recommendations about platform/tool selections, information architecture, including implementation of data governance principles
* Actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete Data & analytics delivery value chain Analysing requirements and define overall implementation specifications together with architects and developers
* Data profiling/analysis & modeling
* Proactively engaging stakeholders through clear communication, managing their understanding, expectations and involvement
* Validating the solutions both from a requirement fulfilment perspective as well as from a technical perspective (fit for purpose)
The role is based in Stockholm
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
* Develop technical roadmaps, plans for execution and future state application architecture to increase our competitive advantage in alignment with business strategy
* Oversee the development and manage the full portfolio of applications in the value chain to ensure a robust, scalable and up-to-date business environment work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
* love learning and trying out new technologies
* are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others
Your experience and skills :
* Degree in software engineering or equivalent
* 8+ years’ experience in Data warehousing design, analysis, development and enhancement
* Excellent knowledge in ETL process + PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers etc…
* Proficient in writing code in optimized manner to ensure best possible performance
* Past experience in quey tunning, optimizing and automating ELT and business logic flows without impacting functional behaviour
* Prior experience in Snowflake or certifications
* Should be familiar with code versioning tools like Git etc…
* Software Engineering skills in DevOps toolchains
* Experience with FSLDM
* Prior experience in agile/scrum/Safe is must
* Be an excellent communicator with business and be a bridge builder between business and IT.
* Last but not the least, you should be self-motivated, self-driven and excellent team player.
Experience in following technologies will be an advantage:
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24/02/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Mohammad Raza - email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.