OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
ALTEN are currently looking for a Software Architect to play a key role at our biggest client within the Transportation Industry! Are you a skilled Software Architect ready to take the next big step in your career? Then you might just be the one we are looking for. For this long-term assignment, we are looking for someone who will play a major role in developing ALTEN’s growth and partnership with one of our biggest clients. You will be responsible making design decisions together with skilled Architects with different skills and background at ALTEN’s head office in Stockholm, and will therefore have a close collaboration with stakeholders, the ALTEN IT Business Unit and ALTEN’s Technical Unit Management Team. Emphasis will be placed on personal suitability..
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders on the project
- Designing the entire system based on the received requirements
- Choosing the system architecture and each individual component of this system at a high level
- Choosing the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components
- SW Design Selection
- Architectural review
- Simulation and validation of systems
- Writing project documentation and its support
- Creating unified development standards in the company
- Controlling the architecture during the next iteration of the system release
- Negotiate and design interfaces together with external parties and stakeholders Meritorious skills:
- Train or Aviation domain knowledge
- Drive-by-Data (DbD)
- Model Based Design / Testing
- Federated Architecture
- Experience in PLC / Sensors / Scada
- Worked in QA or Requirement
- Experience in SIL 2-4
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in 28 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 37 200 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 700 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defence and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain. Welcome to read more about us at alten.se
What we offer you
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams! As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together.
If you have ant question please contact HR Partner Irma Leijon at Irma.Leijon@alten.se.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget