OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
Customer's department of Intelligent platform is heading for the future.
We aim to start up our inhouse SW Development team and we need some support to kick off this journey. We are now looking for a driven, charismatic person with proven application layer SW development skills and with previous experience from similar assignments.
- The SW Development team will be responsible for updating existing application layer SW modules that we can integrate in the existing SW for one of our Body ECUs.
- You will be part of a small SW development team where we need both code writers, integrators and SW verification skills as well as positive, energic and skilled team members. We expect you to have a flexible mindset and a “find a way” attitude as this area is new to us in this part of the organization.
- Autosar knowledge is a must because SW integration is built on Autosar standard and our basis is Mentor Autosar platform.
- Previous experience from SW development projects.
- Previous knowledge of automotive requirements and handling.
- We are looking for individuals who will take ownership and drive the tasks independently and take on the issues with energy.
- you need to be transparent in reporting status and align process and strategy with the team and line management.'
- Personality, proven excellence and previous achievements are very valuable.
- Fluent English both writing and speech. Mandarin is a merit.
- Master of science
Software and IT:
• Matlab/Simulink Mathworks
• System Weaver
• Vector CANalyzer
Open for discussion to select employment or subcontractor role.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.