OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to build epic solutions and be a part of the team delivering great services towards our customers? Look no further!
To improve on our service delivery towards customers, we are now looking for Software developers with a strong focus on Python programming. As a developer in the Cyber Defense Center you will do everything from creating tools to analyzing malware samples, web-based portals and automation tools. Our aim is to expand our agile way of working so that we can keep delivering value to our security analysts, vulnerability specialists and to our SIEM specialists, but most importantly in the end to our great customers.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We can go on and on about this, instead we will drop a few terms that we think are important:
• Having fun
• Having the time to listen to your internal customers
• Mob programming and pizza
• Cloud is crazy, but fun
We live by SecureLink´s Core values:
• Humble commitment
• Trust in each other
• Simplicity in mind
• Respect for people and commitments
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Secure Code Review – The ability to read and study source code, identify vulnerabilities and suggest fixes for identified issues. Read and interpret reports from tools that analyze code, not only dynamically but also statically. Support customers and give recommendations using report writing.
• Software Development – In house development for the Cyber Defense Center. Support for various internal projects. Help automate internal tools and service deliveries. Be a part of the group responsible for software development and SDLC.
• Testing – Automating testing and deployment for everything we do. There is nothing that should be manually done.
Some of the technologies we like:
• Common web-frameworks such as Django and Flask.
• Common message queues and worker technologies, such as RabbitMQ, Redis and similar.
• Open source automation
• Automated testing and building.
You will be working in a small but rapidly growing team in our Cyber Defense Center. You can choose between being located in Malmö or in Stockholm.
WHO ARE YOU?
We think you are a passionate person, who understands that technology can improve peoples lives by helping remove unnecessary overhead. You have a strong appetite for IT-security. You are outgoing and easy to work with. We hope you have an understanding of the entire process of software development, from planning and requirements to story-boarding and implementation. You think TDD is a good idea and you want to automate the boring stuff.
We prefer that you have experience in the following areas:
• Team work: We value team-work above anything else.
• Source code management
• Proficiency in command line tools, such as bash and PowerShell
• Web development: Common frameworks for the above-mentioned programming languages
• Source code analysis, independent of language
Additional experience we highly value:
• Knowledge and experience working with OWASP.
• Knowledge or experience in any of these frameworks is a huge plus:
- STRIDE Model
- BSIMM - Building Security In Maturity Model
• Experience in Code Analysis Tools such as Coverity, Fortify, IBM AppScan or SonarQube is a plus
We work with TNG IT Digital in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-410 690 50
08-410 639 22
08-21 92 05
08-410 639 23
0709-76 48 95
08-410 639 29
070-350 03 07