The Company’s mission is to creatively change the financial industry and change how we use, and access financial services, with the aim to shape the Open Banking era. We are a small, but fast-growing VC-funded FinTech startup.
The ideal candidate is eager to work with the latest micro services technology, building a Platform-as-a-Service solution based on Docker, Kuberenets, Microsoft Azure, .NET Core, C#, REST APIs and gRPC.
What sets us apart
The company provides the ground-breaking market infrastructure required for successful Open Banking based on PSD2. With our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) developer-first solution, we offer a single open and secure API to access the diversified bank APIs throughout the EU.
We are a small team but just as the company in whole, the team are growing rapidly.
As a Software Engineer you will
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Design, build and test high quality software in an agile way
- Work from writing code and tests, until CI/CD releases
- Work closely with fellow Software Engineers and contribute to new improvements and ideas
- Continuously learn and grow and have an interest for new technology
Some skills we consider critical to being a Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Startup experience, preferred from FinTech
- Eager to work in a Startup, with own responsibility and initiatives
Core Tech Stack
- Write high quality code in .NET Core with C#
- Experience in building and integrating with REST APIs with OAuth2
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes, preferred in Microsoft Azure
Please make your application through the button below!