OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
Would you like to influence and craft the technical strategy that helps Volvo Cars to grow and reach our goal of being an electric car company by 2030? Excellent, then we would like you to join our Cluster as Senior Software Engineer!
The Product Offer & Price cluster is a part of the Commercial Digital area, and our mission is to create and deliver compelling product offers to customers. We support the rest of the organization in using this data to help our customers discover and purchase our offers, ensuring a consistent user experience across the journey. We’re looking for someone that will help us make sense of a complex product landscape and craft a best-in-class platform for quickly and accurately bringing new products and offers to market across the globe. This is a crucial area in which you’ll be able to make a great impact and help us set the tone for the next chapter in our company's history!
What you'll do:
* Actively take part of the entire development process – from design, to final implementation, to deployment of business-critical software
* Work with product and UX to ensure that product vision and strategy is aligned with architecture and engineering strategy
* Be an expert in your team’s domain and help stakeholders and adjacent teams understand your services
* Encourage sound engineering practices while driving the team’s technical strategy and roadmaps
* Demonstrate and champion an appetite for knowledge and never stop developing as an engineer
* Actively share your knowledge and coach team members to grow and develop
Who you are:
* Someone with a demonstrable experience as a software developer with a solid understanding of the tools of the trade, including the .NET platform and React
* Someone with experience in working in an agile environment
* A person that enjoys collaborating with all levels of engineering-, product- and UX leaders to build outstanding products
* You fully adopt a growth mindset, and can encourage others to do the same
* You get a kick out of mentoring and supporting your fellow engineers and team, so they can grow to their full potential
* You understand the importance of having a solution that is scalable, sustainable, architecturally sound; you care about quality, and you know what it means to ship high quality code
* You can comfortably navigate ambiguity and when required exercise good judgment and decision-making
* A compassionate person who understands that every individual and situation have their specific needs and can adapt your interactions accordingly
* Someone who like to have fun at work and take great care in making sure everyone always feels welcome and included
We offer our employees excellent benefits such as:
* Plenty of leave to let you take time off for what's most important in life
* Collective Agreement and ITP pensions
* An annual allowance to spend on your health and wellbeing
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50