OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The client offer teams the opportunity to have orderable services in the catalog, with a focus on customer value and efficiency. They develop new services and improving existing services to have an effortless self-service.
What work tasks are to be performed?
Translates business needs into new working services, requirement, design, development, test, release and maintenance. Build the best possible solutions that fulfils user needs as well as meets functional, compliance and quality requirements for the client. Improve existing services with a focus on efficiency and automation but not lose customer focus. Perform daily tasks and incidents in parallel with new development when it comes to priorities.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- 2+ years’ experience working in ServiceNow
- Service Portal Fundamentals, micro certification
- Scripting knowledge, 2+ years’ experience of following languages
- HTML + SCSS
- Flow Designer, micro certification
- Request Management on the Now Platform
- Agile way of working experience
- Operational management
Preferred competence and experience:
- ServiceNow Catalog builder
- ServiceNow AI Search
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- Integration Hub fundamentals, micro certification
- API Knowledge (REST API…)
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Fundamentals (on the ServiceNow platform)
- ITIL Certification
- Scripting knowledge, Bootstrap, JSON, PowerShell
- Automated Test Framework fundamentals
- Service Portal Advanced
- CSDM 3.0 fundamentals
- Performance Analytics Essentials
Preferred personal qualities:
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
- Ability to transform customer needs into workable solutions
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya