OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The client are looking for an excellent software engineer that can drive the work to set up a continuous delivery with us. You will initially also act as a scrum master in the team.
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the entire software life cycle - design, development, test, release, and maintenance and translates business needs into working software. Regardless of area, tools or languages, a software engineer builds and configures solutions that are easy to maintain and change, enabling a constant delivery pace to be kept indefinitely. This is achieved through continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, with extensive use of automation.
The Software Engineer believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. The client believe that you are focused on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
You are fluent in English written an oral, swedish, oral and written is meriting.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Good knowledge and experience in agile way-of-working
- Plan and facilitate agile events
- Large scale agile
- Building automated pipelines
- Test automation
- Continuous delivery
Preferred competence and experience:
- Certified Scrum Master
- App development
- Automated monitoring
Preferred personal qualities:
- A flexible mindset is important
- Passionate about agile way of working and mindset
- Coaching mindset
- Honest and transparent communication when in agreement and not in agreement
- Enjoy being a part of a team
- Enjoying working outside of your base competence to support the mission of the team
- Open minded
- Problem oriented
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya