OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Software Engineer at Axis Linköping
At Axis Communications we are passionate about creating a smarter and safer world! We have delivered several groundbreaking products and look forward to pioneering many more. Join our team and together we will innovate smart products for a greater future! Are you a Software engineer ready for a new adventure? Join Axis at our newly built office in Ebbepark in Linköping!
Axis is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. Now Axis is expanding in Linköping and we will build a new team for development of hardware products such as cameras, system devices, video recorders or other products that fit into Axis great product portfolio. Please visit https://www.axis.com/en-gb/products-and-solutions to find out more about our products!
What you'll do as a Software Engineer:
As a software engineer at Axis you will be responsible for the software design and implementation in your product which include:
* In a Linux embedded system develop software both in Linux kernel space and user space.
* Develop software for MCU, Bare-Metal or using FreeRTOS.
* Evaluate and decide what hardware should be used in the product (together with the hardware team).
* Find solutions to complex problems in a large and complex code base.
* Use Git and Gerrit for revision handling and review of the C code.
* Writing test cases in Python.
* Involved in debugging and fixing bugs
You are a part of the project all the way from concept phase until the product is delivered to the market. The duration of a project is normally from 6 months to 2 years.
In our project teams we work closely together with mechanical engineers, electronics engineers and other internal functions such as quality, production, and sourcing.
As we are building a new team in Linköping you will be part of an exciting journey from the start!
Who are you?
We'd love to hear that you are a software engineer who has a strong personal drive, has a huge technical interest and are excited about product development. You are stimulated by challenges and love to solve problems together with others. You have a positive mindset and are a true team player.
The following would also be great merits:
* Capable of reading and understanding a HW schematics.
* Experience in large system design and implementation
* Strong programming skills in embedded Linux, C and Python.
* Degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar.
* Experience from working with Yocto and systemd.
What Axis have to offer:
You will have great colleagues that want to succeed together with you. We learn and develop through the work with our products and are not afraid to try out new things! Internal courses and external development are also part of our work life. From your first day you will have a mentor colleague to help you find your way and tell you everything about working at Axis. At Axis we also have a great introduction program for new employees.
Interested in working at Axis?
Send in your application today!
If you have any questions, please contact recruiting manager Sebastian Andrén <> or Lotta Carlström <>