OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you interested in providing efficient IT solutions that prevent Financial Crime in an exciting area of the bank? If the answer is yes, this is a great chance for you to do something new and develop yourself in a new role!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a prioritized area of Swedbank and strengthen our AML development team
- Play a key role ensuring that Swedbank has an updated and functioning AML (Anti-Money Laundering) monitoring solution that meets regulatory requirements
- Support Group Security Investigation to be successful in their work to detect suspicious Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing cases
- Be a part of the team to deliver frequently potentially shippable products, iteratively and incrementally, maximizing opportunities for feedback and value
- Collaborate with other team members in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working
What is needed in this role:
- Proven knowledge of one or many programming language(s)
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Understanding of Data Warehouse and ETL
- It is an advantage is you have experience in UNIX and Oracle
- You are a team player that truly believe that success is something that can only be reached by working closely with others
- You are a solution-oriented problem solver with the stamina it takes to work with complex tasks
- Curious and open minded to learn new things
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Fluent in English
Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects in one of the most interesting and dynamic areas in the bank with an interesting combination of Data Analytics, IT-development and Business Knowledge. The team is characterized by its good cooperation both within the team and towards other units. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team.” Marcus Törenholt, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 2021-03-15.
Location: Stockholm, Sundbyberg
Recruiting manager: Marcus Törenholt +46 730 21 41 88
SACO: Henrik Joelsson +46 40 24 25 08
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg +46 8 58 59 52 51
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.