OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are searching for a software engineer to work as a consultant at our international client in Helsingborg.
To work with high quality software development applying standards for software engineering using agile practices that support delivery and rapid, continuous, frequent software delivery.
Specifically to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software used to support the business in a fast changing digital world.
- Development of high quality (software) code which has been tested and is ready to be shipped applying and using good practices and agreed standards
- Development of high-quality software design and architecture
- Work in agile teams in across the capability areas, contributing to the development and maintenance of products and solutions
- Apply and adhere to good practice software engineering practices (e.g. DRY principles, TDD and BDD, continuous integration, automated tests, pair programming, code reviews) within an agile/iterative development approach including validation and verification testing
- Ensure good understanding of each user story and the expected outcome, asking for further detail when required
- Contributing to the continuous development of standards against which software development should take place as well as exploring and bring in new technologies to boost innovation and development productivity
- Support the common Digital Unit site on standards and methods when necessary to ensure alignment across the Digital Unit
- Work across initiatives, driving the development of different engineering patterns for different types of solutions
Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills:
- Advanced knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of software engineering principles& practices including BDD, TDD, test automation, DevOps, code versioning, with knowledge and experience of using industry standard toolsets
- Experience of working in agile/iterative software development teams, including delivery to agreed commitments
- Knowledge of design and architecture concepts (i.e. microservices) and ability to apply knowledge within the development cycle
- Knowledge of the respective technology capability areas products and services, as well as relevant cloud services
- Experience with agile development practices, in which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams.
- Passionate about delivery of high quality software
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Motivated to come up with innovative ways of working
- Energized by working both independently and interdependently with the software engineering network and cross functions
- Motivated to work agile and being open to the change
- Ability to develop high quality code using and applying good practices
- Ability to think logically and in a structured way
- Actively acquires new knowledge and skills and champions new methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance
- Changes direction as appropriate based on new ideas, approaches, and strategies
- Collaborates with others (incl. virtual) to achieve goals
- Ability to understand the complexity of the business and the role of technology as an integrated part of the business.
Questions about the position?
Serkan Kazan: +46 76 586 88 70
For applications, please send your CV to email@example.com