OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to be part of our interesting digital journey as a Software Engineer? Join the agile team who is working with Anti Money Laundry (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Digital Onboarding in our digital channels. Do you feel it is time to do something new and be a part of this journey? Awesome - our team is looking for you!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design new tests improve existent ones and execute tests (unit, security, performance etc.) in order to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service.
- Strive for high level of automation of the tasks tests etc. that are of the repeatable nature for the whole continuous delivery pipeline.
- Proactively seek and give feedback on the delivered code to improve over time.
- Frequently deliver potentially shippable products iteratively and incrementally, maximizing opportunities for feedback.
- Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working.
- Plan and estimate the work together with the team members.
- Both identify and monitor risks.
- Collaborate with the APO, business analyst and other roles to refine the product backlog to identify that the most valuable things are being worked on first.
What is needed in this role:
Academic degree in engineering, computer science or any other relevant discipline is a criteria to take on this role. To succeed, you need to be passionate about digitalization and truly believe that success is something that can only be reached by working closely with others. This means that in addition to having knowledge about digital innovations and customer behaviors, you also have to be willing to learn from others as well as share your own knowledge and experiences.
Technical skills for this role:
- Proficient with JIRA
- Defect management system
- Experience with test plan, testcases, execution, test reports etc.
- Automation tools such as Selenium and TestNG
- Core Java
- Basic knowledge of Git, Jenkins, maven, chrome Devtools etc.
- Good to have knowledge on Protractor, Jasmine and cucumber
Join our team and...
you will be a part of an agile team and be involved in the development process in one of our most important areas within Digital Banking. We are now looking for experienced tester who can participate in both large and small development projects.” Frida Tosterud, your future manager
We look forward to your application at the latest 2021.03.14.
Recruiting manager: Frida Tosterud +46 730504987
SACO: Name, phone number (+ 46…)
Finansförbundet: Name, phone number (+ 46…)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.