For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities.
In Stockholm, our focus is on our LiDAR and Vision development. Our responsibilities range from image processing, algorithms and software development to optics and functional safety. Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) . We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, and occupant protection.
We are now hiring an experienced Software lead that can build up and lead the SW team, including teams in BCC. Focus on requirements management, functional safety and FMEA for our LiDAR development in our Stockholm office.
You will be involved in an exciting journey of technology that changes the automotive industry and saves lives. We have an expansive and innovative high-speed business where you will have great opportunities to influence the development of the technology as well as your personal career.
What you'll do?
You will work closely together with product management, project management, development and production in order to design a product that fulfills customer, manufacturing, service, market and regulatory requirements. You will also assist in the work to define technical safety cases - the concept that guarantees that the product functionality, upon failure, will not result in accidents or injury. This is key in driver assistance systems and autonomous cars.
From a site and possible future line management perspective, it would be strategical to have you stationed in Stockholm to also assist the Site management team
What you'll bring:
Mandatory is an interest and competence in leading a SW team and if possible combined with technical knowledge to also take the role as SW product owner to coordinate between different LiDAR projects. Priority is experience from embedded SW development of complex systems on real-time hardware with FuSA.
You also have experience of SW development processes from requirement to verification and preferably worked according to A-Spice.
The position requires you to be able to work independently on advanced designs and problems but with the support of a very experienced team. As a person you have an analytic mind and can push yourself and the team forward. You are responsive and outgoing and maintain good relationships with people around you.
To succeed in this role, we would prefer you to have:
- Solid understanding of software design methodology and deliverables
- Knowledge of automotive device quality system regulations and standards
- General understanding of optical design, optical materials and coatings and analog and digital hardware design
- Communicates well with required project contacts, seeks to communicate and form relationships with non-required contacts
- Understanding of networks (protocols, topologies, etc.)
- General understanding of microprocessor-controlled systems
- Ensure traceability between system requirements and verification testing
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Last Application Date: 2021-08-15, continues selection, position can be filled before last application date. Due to vacation/summer we might have longer response time for this recruitment process
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting Date: According to Agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Emil Hällstig, Hiring Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 - 30 94 00
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget