OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
The System Test Engineer and Integration Engineer will work with test and verification of automotive applications. The role of the System Test and Integration Engineer is to ensure that our products are compliant to applicable requirements and to assure delivery of safe, reliable and stable products to our customers. System Tests, System Integration, Test Planning, Field support, verification and fault-analysis of our products is within the work scope.
In your role you will:
· Prepare Test Plans to verify and ensure that system meets its design specifications and requirements within the project.
· Write Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, Test Record, Test Reports within a project
· Develop and execute test cases and related scripts for scenario-based testing in lab environment.
· Analysis of test results, reporting deviations from expected system behavior
· Support lab configuration setup according to technical specifications
· Plan, coordinate and support of System Integration activities
· Support Project Management, Project Engineering and System Engineering
· Re-create, analyze and suggest potential solutions of reported error reports
· Participate in field and integration tests if required
· Participate and support in system integrations in vehicles if required
· Communicate within the organization and customers
· •Participates in technical document reviews and prepare documents for submission to the customers and suppliers;
· Document results of executed test cases
· Be responsible for documents such as Test Specification, Test Environment Specification and Test Record
· Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent work experience in development projects
Technical experience within system integration and testing in development projects.
· Knowledge of DOORS is a merit
· English and Swedish business fluent are highly valued for this role