OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We have a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing innovative IT solutions to enable a digital transformation, with a focus on Late Science in Pharmaceutical Research and Development. As a Solution Architect within Late Science IT Architecture group, you will take responsibility for designing complex technical solutions for our Clinical Development activities and work collaboratively in doing so.
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose: to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do. Our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer. Every single day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease. Our IT deliveries to the Science and Enabling functions is truly at the heart of making this possible.
About the role
We want to bring someone into AZ who will share an ambitious attitude; you'll be a self-starter, and independent thinker, owning solutions and striving to build new possibilities. Your passion and experience in the following areas will be key:
* Ensure that solution architectures and designs are appropriately robust and address business, application, information and infrastructure architectural requirements
* Partner with project managers, business analysts, and solution engineers to build solutions that are aligned to AstraZeneca architecture standards and principles, use common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits).
* Within the solution development lifecycle, the role will be accountable for architecting the solution design; starting with solution options evaluation and selection, buy vs. build decisions, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case.
* Provide technical & IT expertise support to project teams and conducts AZ architectural reviews throughout project lifecycle
* Work with third party suppliers as required and contribute to the creation of local or functional design documents. Verify that technical development and delivery are in alignment with the Architecture Roadmap, Blueprint and Information Services Strategy
* Documents all architecture analysis and design work
Do you have a real passion for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements and build value of Architecture within a key domain? And demonstrate social skills coupled with the ability to clearly articulate technical messages in a compelling and exciting way. These qualities will be the foundation to your success.
Key skills and experience?
* You will have a background in architecture & solution delivery
* You will need good interpersonal skills and a collaborative, hardworking approach to delivery
* Your style will demonstrate flexibility, understanding the balance between driving the flawless architecture against the need to deliver IT
* Exposure to and proven adoption of industry standards and methodologies
We believe the following experience is desirable:
* Previous consultancy experience
* Proven development/design experience in at least one technical domain.
* Experience of developing innovative solutions, blueprints, and standards for solution design
* Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language
* A strong interest of data, information, integration and Machine-Learning architectures and processes
* Agile practices and agile project delivery
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget