OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are going to the Oracle Finance Cloud!
Therefore, we are now looking for an experienced Oracle solution architect that will lead our team of highly skilled technical experts to support the Oracle platform and our finance departments in 12 European countries.
AniCura is one of Europe’s leading providers of high-quality veterinary care for companion animals.
AniCura offers a wide range of high-quality medical services covering preventive and basic health care as well as advanced diagnostics, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery and orthopaedics. AniCura also provides rehabilitation, physiotherapy and dietary advice and offers selected pet food and care products.
AniCura is present at 300 European locations and creates peace of mind for pet owners through excellent access and patient safety. Every year, AniCura’s 6,000 employees attend to more than 3 million companion animal patients. AniCura is a trusted training and referral body.
We shape the future of veterinary care together through co-operation and knowledge sharing in a values-based organization. We have a common passion for developing our business and offer the best service to our patients and customers; pets and their owners.
We are currently in the process of rolling out Oracle Financials Cloud in all our markets and need to staff our support organization for the future. You will be responsible for system related 2nd level support for 12 countries in our European landscape. As part of the role you will also keep track of the development backlog an define requirements, design solutions, and coordinate with the global development team. You will play a key role in a truly international environment.
- Functional application support of Oracle Financials Cloud system solution including the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts receivables, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Tax, Intercompany
- Support the Apro banking system solution including the modules: Banking and Invoice scanning
- Integration support from Oracle Financials Cloud to other systems, like payroll, data warehouse etc.
- Ensure that the Master Data Management governance is followed and improved
- Be responsible for the development and support processes and constantly improve the support to our users
- Coordinate with the support team in our US office for testing and deployment of patches and new releases, as well with our support team in India
- Take active part in the roll out project to secure proper knowledge transfer from project to support, and secure correct set up is implemented in new markets
- Collect user requests for new features & functions, manage the requirement backlog, prioritization routine, and follow up the implementation.
You will report to the CIO and the role is based in Danderyd, Stockholm. The role is permanent working full time.
Who are you?
You enjoy building something new and thrive in a growing business. You have a strong understanding of the finance processes and a solid know how in system support and development. You also have several years of previous experience with Oracle (EBS or Cloud) or similar complex financial systems.
We shape the future of veterinary care together and we are a truly values driven organisation. To learn more about our values please take a look here (https://www.anicuragroup.com/about-anicura/vision-values--strategy/our-values/).
You are expected to have:
- Good understanding of financial processes
- More than 10 years of previous experience of finance system set up support
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Experience in working with IT and business stakeholders to understand high level requirements and model them into solutions that can be developed
- Relevant University degree in data, IT, engineering or similar
- Excellent English, both verbal & written
- Experience of working in an international context
As a person we believe you are driven, efficient and always seeking to improve. Further we believe you are a problem solver with strong sense for customer care, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
It is likely that you have a passion for pets and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high pace and opportunity to make an impact.