OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about contributing to great candidate and co- worker experience by means of excellent sourcing & recruitment processes. You are genuinely motivated to be a strong ambassador of the IKEA culture and values.
You lean on progressive experience of leading digital recruitment teams in a global matrix organization. You work in an agile way to meet the demands of the rapidly changing business environment. You stay focused and calm also during times of uncertainty. Building trust and collaborative relationships comes naturally to and you are truly dedicated to contribute to IKEA being seen as a great place to work.
You have knowledge in
• strategies and practices for how to successfully source, attract & retain co-workers and leaders in multinational digital organisations
• forecasting, analysing and planning for the talent needs for key digital positions
• drive vendor performance management
• digital talent behaviour-, and labour market trends
• testing and assessing techniques of digital talents
• employer branding strategies and tools
In doing this you will demonstrate general leadership and business knowledge. You will be able to proactively take action without needing direction and supervision from others, at the same time you work close to others in co-creating the best ways forward. You are a confident communicator, who expresses ideas and opinions effectively - with ability to influence and inspire.
You will be a global thought leader and senior sparring partner for digital recruitment within Ingka Group.
· develop strategies and implementation plans to achieve goals and metrics to ensure digital hiring needs are met globally. In doing this you will work in close collaboration with Stakeholders in Group Digital, Ingka Centre of Expertise (CoE) for Recruitment & Sourcing as well as HR Operations for Group Functions and external sourcing vendors.
· steer, coach and inspire a global team of digital recruiters to secure they are able to deliver the highest standard of excellence in all recruitment processes including branding, sourcing, screening, evaluating candidates.
· monitor and engage externally to stay up-to-date on workforce trends, competitors and new ways of working to help influence and adapt sourcing, attraction, recruiting and retaining strategies for Group Digital.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.