OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the organization
Our main objective for the Innovation organization is to develop new products and solutions. We are a global organization generating products for customers in selected market segments. The target segments for Innovation are Coatings & Resins, Engineered Fluids and Polymer materials. Sustainability is a commitment and a major driver for innovations making that important in everything we do.
Innovation in Perstorp are developing new products, assessing and developing new applications, giving advanced technical customer support and explore new ideas. We are well-equipped and contain facilities and equipment for chemical synthesis, resin synthesis, radiation curing and decorative and industrial coatings formulation and testing. The lab in Perstorp also has extensive chemical, thermal and mechanical testing.
Our daily work includes product and application development in multiple projects and concepts as well as technical application support for the existing portfolio of products. We work with colleagues across Commercial & Innovation function and other parts of the company such as regulatory affairs, operation and sales.
About the position
- Design and develop products and concepts for waterborne resins and coatings
- Independently manage application development with high complexity in various resins & coatings applications
- Drive competence development in waterborne resins with a special focus on emulsion polymerisation
- Follow the development of emulsion polymerisation on a global level
- Identify opportunities for new innovations
- Collaborate with colleagues in Innovation working with for example synthesis, application, process and IP to develop new technologies
- Develop customer relations and other key external contacts, visit customers when necessary
- Work close with business development to develop customer opportunities and to capture new opportunities
- Present technical results both internally and externally
Who are you?
- Proven competence in Resins and Coatings formulation and testing
- Experience in developing waterborne resins, 5 years desired
- Experience in emulsion polymerization R&D
- Experience from an industrial and explorative R&D environment
- Ability to deliver results, take initiative, collaborate, and build trust
- Enjoy working in a global environment with the opportunities it provides and with the complexity it implies
- B.S. or M.S. or Ph.D in Chemistry/Polymer Science or equivalent experience
- Spoken and written English is required
As a person you are positive, curious, eager to learn new things and can easily adopt to a changing environment. You enjoy working with people both within and outside the company. You can easily iterate between theory and practice. You have a strong drive to develop and share knowledge and competence in your area. You take initiatives and understand the value of efficient communication and networking as keys for success.
The position is placed in Perstorp in the southern part of Sweden. This is a permanent position. For more information please contact: Håkan Björnberg email@example.com