OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
SQL Database platform technician
Automation and self-service require an understanding of end users' needs and the ability to transform that into an enterprise-secure solution.
If you want to design the future database landscape with us you must love to script in Powershell and TSQL. You can really utilize experience or knowledge of security. If you have ideas on how to mitigate risks and develop secure solutions we really welcome that.
What do we offer?
Besides amazing colleagues, we offer you remarkable development opportunities while working in a team, that takes having fun seriously. Other benefits that might give you an extra tickle are a company car, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours, a hybrid work model, lunch at reduced prices, and much more. Scania has a flexible view and approach to the working place and focuses more on achievements. We also offer a direct bus from central Stockholm to Södertälje with Scania Job Express.
Our team is the Center of excellence at Scania for SQL databases, and we are responsible for developing Microsoft database services that support the company's needs with good quality. As the center of excellence, we also work with our customers, problem-solving, and service in general. We have individual tasks and backlogs but a lot of collaboration in and outside our team, following our Architect and Product owner's path which we very much are involved in creating.
Your skills & qualifications
• Relevant education or equivalent work experience in the area
• Fluency in English both oral and in writing, Swedish is a bonus.
• Knowledge and experience in Powershell and TSQL
• You have a proactive approach to problem-solving and service improvement
• You have good communication skills, are self-motivated, and are a team player
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Willingness to explore new solutions with engaged colleagues
• Desire to develop secure solutions and a DevSecOp focus
• A proactive approach to security with knowledge of risk mitigation
• Experience from Service Now, SSAS, Power BI, Network and Cloud is an extra merit.
Does this sound interesting to you? Please apply no later than 12th June by sending in your CV, the cover letter is not obligatory. Selection and interviews are held ongoing during the application period. A background check might be conducted on the final candidate.
We are really looking forward to your application!