About the company
ITAB Group sells, designs, develops, manufactures and installs complete shop concepts for retail chain stores. With our expertise, long-term relations and innovative solutions ITAB is at the forefront as partner in the retail business.
ITAB offers career opportunities in an international workplace. We continuously act and strive together for a sustainable future - for business, people and environment. ITAB as a friendly place to work with good working conditions in an attractive, equal-opportunity, safe and healthy workplace.
Please find out more at www.itab.com (http://www.itab.com/)
About the position
In this role you will lead the squad team "Common Embedded Systems and Gates", consisting of two developers that are working on ITAB's embedded systems and supporting ITAB's cloud team from a hardware and PCB perspective.
Some of your main tasks:
- Lead the squad and all scrum-based sprint activites
- Support the planning and execution of software development projects to given targets
- Strive for continuous improvements
- Be responsible for all electronics with its embedded microcontroller software and the Linux platform
- Be the interface between the squad and other squad leads and products
- Hands on development
- At least 5 years of experience as an embeddded developer within C,C++ and Linux
- Experience working in a Agile/Scrum enviroment
- Good architectural understanding
- Fluent in english, both speaking and writing
In this role, it is important that you are communicative and likes to discuss technical solutions with others. You work well in an international team and are happy to support your squad members. You are structured, make things happen and have the ability to keep a group together. Also, you have a curious mindset and always strive for improvements.
Salary: Fixed monthly salary
Start: Immediately taking into account your notice period
Procruitment makes companies grow with the right people! In the same time we are making opportunities for people to grow through their whole career.
Todays New Grads talents - up and coming Specialist or Leader. Regardless of your experience, we are a partner for you - today and tomorrow.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 (0)70-766 36 73