OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Minna Technologies, we’re on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer, through effortless subscription management. Founded in 2016, with partners such as Visa, Swedbank, and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTechs. Our leading subscription management products currently reach 18.7 million users worldwide and help people to save time, money, and effort.
We are and develop world-class talents, trusting each other's knowledge and experience to achieve great things together. We are always eager to fulfill our purpose, and we take on risks, crash and burn - rather than being mediocre. In 2020, Business Insider recognised Minna as Personal Finance Management Disruptor and Sifted considers us to be a Top European FinTech.
How you will contribute
As we continue to expand across Europe, we are looking for an experienced, tech-savvy and innovative Strategic Account Manager who can contribute significantly towards Minna's transactional revenue objectives. You can be based in either our office in Göteborg or London.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with some of our most valued customers tirelessly working with attraction and satisfaction throughout whilst driving your own revenue strategy. In this position, you will:
- Be the main point of contact with your accounts creating long-lasting relationships.
- Identify and seize upon new business opportunities within your accounts in collaboration with your Account Executive and talented colleagues within the product community.
- Work closely with your accounts to truly understand their opportunities and challenges and identify how Minna can support them.
- Set your account up for success by working continuously with the satisfaction and experience levels.
- Of course, you’ll create the account plans and set goals that drive the right initiatives.
Are you the one we are looking for?
You have hands-on experience and have demonstrated success in establishing sophisticated business increases and managing multiple key customer accounts in the financial industry. Strong relationship-building skills to build trust and rapport with customer account stakeholders. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Data reporting and analytical skills; must be able to pull and analyze key metrics to measure the results of customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction. Creative, flexible and positive problem-solver.
But most importantly, you are a:
- Great communicator, as the liaison for the customer and the rest of the company, you need to excel at communicating in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams. You must be comfortable addressing C-suite executives at Banks.
- Future expert, one of the primary goals of account management is to nurture strategic relationships with top accounts, so you must possess an in-depth knowledge about our company and our customers. This expertise will allow you to identify the best opportunities for growth.
- Strategic orchestrator, you need to have a strategic perspective that goes beyond short-term gains. You must be able to juggle many moving parts and orchestrate deals and long-term plans that align with a mutually beneficial strategy. Strong selling skills are very important, but you prioritize long-term success and relationship over short-term transactions.
- Leader, who must be adept at directing customers and managing employees at all levels of the business. Because you touch so many parts of the business, you should be confident and highly respected by both clients and co-workers. Additionally, you will act as a visionary that ensures the future is greater than the present. You will be expected to lead both customers and internal executives and managers on key initiatives.
- Skilled negotiator, at the end of the day your goal is to build the lifetime value of their customer. In order to do this, we do not only need to sell to the customer you will together with the Account Executive help negotiate terms so both parties end up happy. This requires from you a keen sense of timing, killer presentation skills, and the confidence to hold your ground and push back when necessary.
- Value-based seller, the long-term success depends on being able to demonstrate value to the customer. You need to communicate the value of your offerings both strategically and financially to your customers. This is where understanding the business also comes in handy. You can curate custom offerings and create more value for our key accounts, helping them to sell more effectively and retain long-term relationships.
What we would love to offer to you
Our family consists of highly talented individuals from all over the world. What unites us is our enthusiasm for shaping the future of FinTech.
At Minna, we believe that autonomy and collaboration is more important than hierarchy. We value a caring and equal workplace where you are allowed to grow while being yourself.
Besides compensation and benefits there to empower all aspects of your life we also offer you equity in Minna Technologies.
If you would like to learn more about our culture, we encourage you to check out our instagram page Life at Minna Technologies. (https://www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies/)
We are eager to get to know you!