OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) for our client within the automotive industry.
You will work on customer site and perform quality assurance activities with the supplier in order to secure parts/services according to the agreed specification. You will be responsible for evaluations and take decisions on when when a supplier is approved and can start its deliveries. It's of great importance to set the quality standards and to continuously improve the supplier base and the quality of purchased parts/services.
The SQE has the responsibility to secure that supplier is managing the quality according to the expected level from the start to the end of a part life cycle.
Some of these activities will take place at the supplier locations or in the production plants. This will require frequent travelling and that the consultant takes a leading position, driving for results.
As Supplier Quality Engineer you need to:
- Actively share Supplier Quality inputs in new business sourcing
- Follow the new part development, securing at the end a successful and on time PPAP
- Audit our suppliers according to different processes
- Drive root cause analysis and problem solving
- Promote, drive and develop the suppliers
• APQP documents,
• PPAP approvals
• Audit reports
• Action plan and progress tracking shared with the suppliers.
• Reporting in IT system for the parts verified versus specifications.
• Reporting in IT system for the problem solving closure.
• Compliance with good professional practice and standards.
• Compliance with legislation and regulations, especially when visiting supplier facilities.
-You have a degree in Logistics, purchasing, Engieering or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supplier Quality within the automotive industry, having driven APQP and PPAP activities
- Knowledge in metallurgy and / or inorganic surface treatment would be a plus
- Good knowledge of automotive quality standards and tools, such as IATF/ISO/TS 16949
- Good general technical knowledge, reading drawings and technical documents
- Structured approach with good analytical skills and logical thinking, strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong continuous improvement skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Driven and with leadership skills, when it comes to solving problems and to make decisions
- Ability to create networks and to lead cross functional activities within multi-cultural teams
- Can work independently
-Skilled in communication and planning of data and results
-Fluent in English both spoken and written, Swedish is a plus
You have excellent communcational skills and can easily network and collaborate with others.