OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Based in Malmö, the well renowned Swedish branch of British American Tobacco offers a thriving environment with the great resources and development possibilities of the global company. With its geographic diversity, strong brands, talented people, and proven strategy, British American Tobacco is well placed to achieve further success.
Badenoch + Clark are excited to be working with British American Tobacco in search of a Supply Quality Manager for North Western Europe.
If you enjoy working with talented colleagues in a fast-paced and forward-thinking atmosphere, this might be just the role for you.
As Supply Quality Manager you will manage collaboration for all British American Tobacco´s product categories between customers, factories, third-party manufacturers, and End Markets within the North Western Europe Area - ensuring execution of quality processes, compliance, and performance in the supply chain. You are responsible for the continuous improvement of the overall quality of products and services for the consumer and customers by increasing EM´s quality capabilities and quality awareness. This should be done through strong influencing skills, working with a number of stakeholders, at factory level, commercial unit, and a network of Quality Managers.
In this role, you will report to the Regional Quality Manager.
• Quality performance: drive continuous improvement and reporting through the Area Quality Improvement Forum - ensuring the right level of interaction within the area to drive and implement improvement plans as required
• Quality performance monitoring: Contributing to logistics, warehouse and distribution processes through the monitoring of Quality Performance indicators by supporting Local/Regional/Global improvement projects and by managing quality incidents
• Support key stakeholders in capability building related to product/quality knowledge to ensure compliance to the Global Quality Standards using problem-solving techniques, for all products categories
• Collaborate in building and maintenance of the technical capabilities within the supply chain
• Perform product assessments for Shelf Life study/extension & Adverse Event evaluation
• Ensuring adherence to standards i.e. RQA, PI&T, P&HM, Shelf life policies, Transport and Warehouse policies and Adverse Events
• New categories deployment - ensure quality assurance and required quality capability for all new product platforms and projects deployed in the supply chain (i.e. in Transport and Warehousing)
• Support for repacking quality control plans, support reverse logistics and environmental conditions monitoring along the supply chain
• Ensure knowledge and processes are followed within the area of reporting consumers complaints as per consumer care process, and support EM consumer care capability set up from complaint reporting standpoint
What is needed to succeed?
• Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering or similar
• 3-5 years´ experience in supply chain quality, preferably in a production environment
• Good knowledge of FMCG and quality management principles
• Knowledge in electronics is preferred, as is experience in working across multiple functions/projects
• Influencing, negotiation, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and compliance
• Awareness of market research techniques relating to consumer product quality requirements
• Understanding own product performance in relation to consumer product quality requirements, competitor activities and market developments
• Familiarity with ISO 9001 and Lean Six Sigma is a benefit
• Excellent skills in Swedish as well as English, both written and verbal
As a person, you are thorough, driven, and solution focused. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and you work with a long-term perspective with quality as your guiding star. As Supply Quality Manager, you have a lot of internal as well as external stakeholders and it is important that you enjoy interactions with others, as is being socially adept and a good communicator.
We offer you a fun and varied position and the chance to join British American Tobacco in an intensive expansion phase - with room to be engaged and develop in a future oriented, modern company. The Swedish site is characterized by its positive climate and motivated staff, as well as its direct decision paths and pride in their products and what they do.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than May 22, at www.badenochandclark.se or using link below. Please note that we do not accept applications via mail or email. Selection and interviews will be ongoing and the position might be filled before the last day of application.
For any questions regarding this position, please reach out to Senior Consultant Matilda Rodey at 0736 84 74 50 or [email protected]