OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
This role requires experience in customer support. The perfect candidate will be customer-focused and have several years of experience in a similar role.
· 1st and 2nd Line phone/email support for PosTrack hardware and software
· The logistics of PosTrack's products and services
· PosTrack's device fleet management and monitoring
· Introduction for new users and customers
· Assist with battery replacement and refurbish process of devices
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU WHO HAVE
· At least 3 years of customer support experience
· Good knowledge in CRM and SalesForce
· Excellent ability to express yourself in Swedish and English in speech and writing
AS A PERSON, YOU ARE
· A team player who works well in a group towards common goals
· Want to develop and learn new skills
· Result-oriented and driven
· Good at engaging and enthusing
· A good communicator and relationship builder
· Structured with a strong ability to plan and prioritize
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM US?
Working with us means that you are involved in creating the transport and logistics solutions of the future and get to work at the forefront of tomorrow's digital world.
Postrack Europe is primarily characterized by a personal commitment, a deep competence in logistics, transport and IoT.
Our head office is located in Västerås where we centralize support functions such as customer support, marketing, technology and R&D.
We have sales partners in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and Finland as well as direct sales in Scandinavia.
Working hours: 08.00 - 17.00 - Monday - Friday
Postrack is in an expansive phase where several development projects are underway at the same time and where most customer/partner engagement is also starting at a rapid pace.
We want to expand our customer and support department with focused and enthusiastic team members.
This requires someone who is flexible, organized and enjoys working as part of a team to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing work environment.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.