OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and teamwork. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development no matter where you start with us!
In HR People Services Sweden we now have an opportunity for an experienced Payroll Analyst to be part of our change journey, transforming our payroll services to create a sustainable way of working delivering high quality payroll to our business.
You will lead the group of Payroll & Time professionals located at our vibrant sites in Södertälje and Gothenburg. A diverse team of experts who value creative thinking, working together and good coffee in between meetings. People Services Sweden is part of the global AstraZeneca HR function and responsible for a successful and efficient HR service delivery. The HR services are delivered through a mixed model with both inhouse, outsourced and offshore teams.
The role can be based at any of our sites in Södertälje or Gothenburg.
We rely on you to
You will be a trusted partner and continue driving the strategic work to transform payroll that has been ongoing during last year. A journey from being operational toward a more proactive and automated function. You will work with our payroll provider to ensure we have a high accuracy in Payroll and you will be accountable for updating data quality in our payroll system SAP as well as perform financial controls. As the team leader you pro-actively work with the Payroll & Time to limit the number of errors in the monthly pay roll delivery to free up time for the team to be able to focus on continues improvements.
The job is highly collaborative, with internal partners both locally in Sweden and at our regional service centers. You will work closely with the Global Payroll Director and People Service Lead for Sweden to drive change and be part of build for the future.
You will, amongst other operational tasks:
* Ensure performance of daily payroll department operations runs efficiently
* Assists in the development and execution of payroll strategy to ensure value is maximised to AZ, whilst maintaining critical supply of the service
* Ensures compliance with Processes and Legislation and works to minimise financial loss for the business through effective and timely processing.
* Update data in our payroll system SAP
* Assist with the preparation of payroll data, reports, and new-hire employee information.
* Proactively look for opportunities to improve process execution and technology usage, to improve quality and standards to deliver timely services to customers.
Within HR and at AstraZeneca, we continuously try to simplify and improve our ways of working. A natural part of the job is to reviews HR policies and processes, identifying areas for improvement and make recommendations for change to the process owner. If you have a "can do" attitude, strong collaboration skills and openness to constant change you will flourish in this role.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
* Extensive Payroll/Time experience that has given robust knowledge of legislation, policies, processes, data and systems related to Payroll & Time.
* Experience working in a global and technology-driven environment.
* Strong detail orientation, analytical skills and structured.
* Leadership experience
* Demonstrated ability to maintain highly confidential information
* Skilled in data analytics and proven ability to use Microsoft Office products in general (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.) and MS Excel specifically
* Extensive knowledge of SAP
* Excellent communicator in spoken and written English and Swedis
* Previous experience with Workday
If you are interested, apply now!
Welcome with your application no later than June 14.
We will screen and interview candidates on a continuous basis.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget