OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
If you enjoy helping others and enjoy using phones and computers as part of your daily work, then we have an exciting job for you in an energetic and wonderful workplace surrounded by committed and knowledgeable employees.
A big part of your job is to ensure that the customer receives world-class service and to establish and build long-term relationships with customers.
You will work in our new spacious office in Benalmádena-Málaga where you will be part of the Webhelp family. As our new colleague, you will experience a professional work environment with a focus on cohesion, development, and diversity.
-Fluent Swedish language in spoken and written (C1 level)
- Very good English language skills in spoken and written (B2 level)
- Positive attitude and excellent soft skills
- Excellent communication skills, especially telephone manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service will be considered as an advantage
Your responsibilities will be:
- Answer incoming phone calls for customer service lines
- Ensure that all issues are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Closely work together with Team to find solutions for customers
- Accuracy in data entry
We will offer:
- A legal, Spanish contract with full access to the social security system
- Fully paid training
- International environment
- Spacious and modern office facilities
- The opportunity to earn bonus
- Training and experience with one of the global leaders in electronics
- Stable salary and team performance-based bonuses
- Assistance to register with a local Doctor for access to Covid 19 vaccination program, if needed
Start date: 13.09.2021
Work time: Monday-Friday, from 08:00 AM till 18:00 PM
Location: Plaza Solymar 1 Benalmádena, 29630, Spain
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV in English!
How does Webhelp respond to the Covid-19 situation?
Due to the current situation, we are receiving more questions regarding vacancies and practical questions about e.g. job start. We understand why and therefore, you can read here how we are responding to the Covid-19 situation.
If you need further information, you are always welcome to contact our HR team, who is more than happy to answer your questions.
Making business more human for the world's most exciting brands
We live in an era of fast connectivity and AI. Today, human experiences have even more power to make businesses come to life in customers' hearts and minds.
Webhelp is committed to making business more human.
It's through this commitment that Webhelp enriches customer experience, and designs business solutions that create value for the world's most exciting companies.
Webhelp is a partner across a range of services including customer experience solutions, social media moderation through to payment services.
Hundreds of brands across the world trust Webhelp because of their people, the culture they work in, and the ideas and technology they put to work.
Webhelp believes that Emotional Intelligence creates a lasting impact, and their skill in marrying a differentiating human touch to the right technology is what makes a real difference for their clients.
By choosing Webhelp they access the passion and experience of 60,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in over 40 countries. Each one determined to bring their own intelligence, empathy, and experience to the table every day. Webhelp invests in people and the environment they work in because they know that when people thrive, it has a powerful impact on them, their customers, and their partners' business.
Webhelp believes that making business more human leads to a better customer experience - and a healthier bottom line.
Webhelp is the European leader in their industry, with a revenue of ?1,4B in 2018, and aims for a global leadership position.
Webhelp is currently owned by its management and GBL, a leading global investment holding, as of November 2019.
More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
Non-discrimination: Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.