Resolution Games is a Stockholm-based VR and AR game studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all. We like to push the boundaries and develop VR /AR games for the next generation. To get all our ideas off the drawing board and into the hands of players around the world, we are now looking to strengthen our teams with a SysOps Engineer.
What you’ll do
Together with the game teams, you will identify, design, and implement the tools and support that the teams need to build great games. Our current toolset includes version control with Perforce, CI/CD with Jenkins, and containerized deployment of custom game services with Kubernetes, among others. As our company grows and our games become more complex, so do the tools we need to deploy them.
Who you are
To be successful as a SysOps Engineer at Resolution Games we think you need;
- With a lateral mindset and collaborate with others. You identify, design, and implement improvements to processes and methods to enable you and your colleagues to develop games.
- Experience with configuration as code, preferably Terraform and/or Ansible.
- You are familiar with setting up and maintaining resources in clouds. We use Google Cloud Platform, but experience with other cloud providers is also relevant.
Nice to have
- Having worked with, and perhaps even administered Perforce.
- Experience from working with container deployment and maintenance. Preferably Kubernetes.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar CI/CD solutions.
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.