OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Alfa Laval is focusing on improving the time to market for new products. As a part of this goal, the Competence Center Product Information and Configuration team is continuously developing the processes and systems to handle the product data and documentation from idea to termination. We support the business with different CAx (CAE/CAM/CAD) systems and PLM Product Lifecycle Management solutions.
You will work closely together with the business and Corporate IT in analyzing and specifying the requirements and needs. Together with our development teams you will specify architecture and solution setup. You will communicate with both internal and external suppliers and you will be responsible for projects and maintenance activities.
We are looking for an experienced System Analyst with focus on CAx (CAD/CAM/CAE) for 3rd line support within the area Product Development.
Your main responsibility:
The System Analyst is responsible for designing and building systems and components required to provide a service. This includes specification of required technologies, components, architectures and data structures as a basis for development, customization and procurement.
• Act as a System Analyst for our CAx (CAD/CAE/CAM) systems within Product Information and Configuration Systems, platforms and components.
• Act as internal consultant for Alfa Laval companies on a global basis.
• Support and assist our service delivery organisation.
• Participate and contribute in projects.
• Strive for quality assurance.
• Development concepts in relation to projects and service development.
• Roadmaps for system products and platforms in relation to general trends, best practices and supplier roadmaps. Qualifications:
• High competence in the CAx area.
• High competence in requirement definition, design and modelling focused on the CAx environment and platforms.
• Strong knowledge of at least one of our CAD systems (NX, Inventor, AutoCad, Creo/ProEngineer) within Alfa Laval.
• Technical Competence in at least one of our CAE and CAM products (Ansys, LS-DYNA, Dynaform, Hyperworks, Mathcad) is preferred.
• Good understanding of hardware i.e. use of cluster in relation to complex calculations.
• Competence in Process Engineering Software.
• Good competence in computer languages and minor development of CAx.
• Experience of version handling such as in MS TFS, Visual SourceSafe and Subversion.
• Knowledge of databases and MS SQL Server.
• General understanding of PDM and PLM (Product Data- and Lifecycle Management.
• ITIL knowledge.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Dfind IT. For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz +46 733 43 41 50
For union information:
Bror Garcia Lantz, Unionen, +46 46 36 69 85
Ergin Kulenovic, Akademikerföreningen, +46 46 36 68 95
We are handling applications on a continuous basis, but the latest date to apply is the 17th of May, 2014. Apply on www.alfalaval.com/career
Uppdragsgivare: Alfa Laval