OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a System Architect for our client in the automotive industry. You will be part of the department with the overall responsibility for the complete electrical architecture and system based on functional content and attributes. The electrical architecture is the base for all functionality within the electrical system; SW, Electronics and Electrical components. It controls the detailed design in all areas for the complete electrical system. The team’s responsibility also includes how to handle functional and attribute requirements within other areas such as autonomous drive, active safety, powertrain etc., and how to connect the vehicle to the off-board infrastructure.
You will be responsible for the development of a technical concepts and logical architecture and the connection between the logical components. You will also deploy the logical components to the network topology and be responsible for developing an electrical architecture which defines the overall strategies and structures of the electrical system. As a System Architect you will also be requested to take system lead for concept investigations in early development phases. As a System Architect you build close relationships with designers within many system areas of the vehicle in this position you will therefore build and maintain a wide personal network within Product Development.
• Develop an electrical architecture which defines the overall strategies and structures for power supply and power management.
• Participate in the development a complete electrical architecture based on functional content and attributes
• Develop a logical architecture which defines logical components and their relationships, and deployment to the network topology.
• Inform/educate/discuss with colleagues and other parties to ensure that the electrical architecture is developed and understood in a correct way and serves all needs
• Take system lead in early phases for technical concept development and technical investigations
• M.Sc. in Electrical or SW Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience within system engineering and/or architecture development preferably from the automotive industry
• Autosar, System Safety (ISO 26262)
• Knowledge and experience in UML tools as Rhapsody or Rational Rose
• Agile way of working is meritorious
• Experience in logical architecture, SW, object oriented methodology and modeling
• Excellent communicational skills and can easily collaborate with others
• Teamplayer with integrity and courage
• Drive for results, open minded and innovative
• Structured and attentive to details
• Organized and great ability to plan the work and follow up the result towards targets
Excellent communicational skills and ability to work in a global environment with various cultures and languages. Flexible and can easily adapt.
Fluent in English in both written and spoken
We schedule interviews on a rolling basis so do not wait until end date.