OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
• Be a team member of our existing Business Solution Centre (BSC) and our e-Solution program as internal IS consultant within the Division
• Be an experienced .Net developer.
• Be a structured developer with potentials to lead projects.
• Working with further development of our e-Solutions systems.
•University degree within computer science
• Background as system developer in a consultant company or IT/IS department within a company
• International experience is a plus
Specific skills and experience :
• Enterprise development with MVC and domain driven design
• Good database knowledge mainly on Microsoft SQL-Server
• Project management and experience with Integration architecture and strategies (ESB) is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Positive customer service attitude
• Strong business understanding
• Good analysis/decision making skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Flexible and self driven
• Able to handle stressful situations
Why join us?
There are many reasons to consider a career with us. You will be a part of a growing international company with opportunities for professional development in both ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems and in our parent company, ASSA ABLOY. We open doors to your future!
In this recuitment we are working with Dfind IT. For further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz;firstname.lastname@example.org. We are handling applications on a continious basis, please apply as soon as possible.
Uppdragsgivare: Assa Abloy Entrance Systems
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget