OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
CEVT is an innovation centre for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. Since 2013 CEVT has grown rapidly and now keeps some 2000 people busy. China Euro Vehicle Technology AB is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
The Powertrain department at CEVT is responsible for development of new global electrified powertrains from the early concept phase to industrialization. Our organization plays an important role since these systems will continue to be the main technologies for the Geely group going forward.
The Attributes & Functions team is now expanding, and we are looking for two more people to join our team. The persons to be employed will work as Powertrain System Engineer or Function Realization Responsible.
In this role you will belong to a small experienced team, where you will be able to influence future powertrain solutions based on the real needs of the end consumers.
We strongly believe in our values; Find a Way, Think Big and Get Inspired to drive innovation and exceed customer expectations.
The Powertrain System Engineer is responsible for defining the powertrain concept considering all requirements allocating to the powertrain system. The output is to a large extent requirements allocated to one or many sub-systems. Main responsibilities are:
* System Requirements and Description
* Technical Safety Concept
* System FMEA
The Function Realization Responsible (FRR) is responsible for the realization of one or many functions and thereby to develop a function concept based on the Function Description and Requirements (FDR). Main responsibilities are:
* Function Realization – Identifies and allocate on the subsystems all necessary requirements to realize the function. The FRR needs to lead the workgroup with system engineers
* Functional Safety Concept – based on Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment (HARA) and shall include the Functional Safety Requirement (FSR) to allocate on subsystems.
* System FMEA – S-FMEA shall be based on interaction between subsystems targets to secure a fail-safe functional concept.
If you are a strong team player ready to join onboard our agile team, bringing your curiosity, open mind and positive attitude, you are very welcome to apply!
Suitable background and skills
* Personal ambition and interest in the vehicle and customer functions and systems without the need of being involved in the detailed design.
* Target oriented and structured personality to reach clear conclusions on vague requests – but open to new development approaches and not being afraid of challenging traditional patterns in the development process.
* Experience in automotive systems and component development is a merit. It is good to have a deep understanding for how the requirements are used down-stream in the development. You also need to have very good skills in writing requirements to enable innovative technical solutions.
* Engineering degree
We look forward to receiving your application latest 2020-02-17 When you are applying, please indicate if you have any preference towards one of the two roles that we are recruiting to (System Engineer/Function Realization Responsible).
For more information about the role, please contact Arvid Mörtzell, +46 729 88 80 83.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Magnus Blixt, recruiter, +46 72 184 38 91.