OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology.
Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
System Engineer - ADAS-AD
ADAS-AD organization at CEVT is the system provider, responsible for advance driver assistance systems as well as autonomous drive in vehicles, ensuring attributes are met under all conditions. We are capable of integrating several aspects of systems in order to meeting customer demands. As system providers, we are a forward looking organization by developing innovative functions and systems together with smart software to create most value for the customer. ADAS-AD is a part of the Motion & Energy organization at CEVT.
The ADAS-AD team are looking for new team members, with a focus on automotive system engineering, SW engineering and passion for the new AD technologies. You will be working in the team focusing on ADAS and AD systems for both LYNK&Co and also other Geely group brands. You will be part of a global development team with resources in both Europe and China. You will work in a close collaboration with other systems owners in the ADAS/AD team, as well as for other nodes.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Requirement management activities: review, design and discuss with other system owners and suppliers
- Secure and follow up the realization of the functions, the integration in architecture, the system design, the implementation and the verification
- You will lead or support the FMEA and Functional Safety work
- Follow up and analysis of system/SW issue from production, aftermarket or integration/bench testing
Suitable background and Experience
- M.Sc. Electrical, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Experience of automotive function and/or systems development.
- Experience of ADAS/AD and ISO26262.
- Experience of Requirements engineering, and SystemWeaver/Elektra is an advantage.
- Experience in A-SPICE is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing)
- Driver’s License category B
Software and IT: Experience of Canalyzer, Canoe, Elektra, SystemWeaver, DSA and Teamcenter is merited.
For more information, please contact:
Anders Karlsson, Vice President ADAS-AD, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Alex Morate, email@example.com for questions regarding position
Kristina Larsson, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application day: 2021-06-20
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen